Re: Here's A Close Up

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Hahahah! I love that shirt man! PS: You look badass
> with that hornet.. I'm jealous. Being the generation I
> am to most I would look like a loser with my car. But
> I don't care I love my car. Just some sort of bond
> between AMC owners and their cars. I ran into an
> ex-AMC owner on computer forums and when asked to post
> pics of his car he was kinda moping and kicking
> himself for getting rid of the car. One more thing
> Doc, do you have any AMC models you might be willing
> to let go of? I do have extra time on my hands now,
> and have always loved building model cars.
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

NO AMC DRIVER/OWNER IS A LOOSER!!!! We have in the past and always will be in the future people who dare to be diferent. Anyone can have a Mustang or Camero or now them RICER things EWWWWUUUUGGGHHH. I always have been different and always will be, as you can see by the pic. I am not your run of the mill person. The priest at the church was a little upset with me for wearing that "T" shirt to one church picknick one year, he got over it and my wife knew better than to say somthing to me about it. I am a 4 year Viet Nam Era Navy veteran and drive the real American Car, the old R/W/B AMC's and am proud of who I am and what I chose to drive. Say AMEN & AMC!!
"Doc"