Workin on the Gremlin

Hey All.
My buddy with his new garage has graciously invited me to come over
in a couple weeks after he gets the new door hung and work on the
Gremlin.
Were gonna put the new disc brake conversion on and cut some
sheetmetal that needed trimming and..... Adjust the 4 link rear end
a little better.
Im hoping after Christmas I can get the block to the machine shop.
Only 24 days left to. WOW! Anyway, Cya ltr. Rod