Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Here's A Close Up

Hahahah! I love that shirt man! PS: You look badass
with that hornet.. I'm jealous. Being the generation I
am to most I would look like a loser with my car. But
I don't care I love my car. Just some sort of bond
between AMC owners and their cars. I ran into an
ex-AMC owner on computer forums and when asked to post
pics of his car he was kinda moping and kicking
himself for getting rid of the car. One more thing
Doc, do you have any AMC models you might be willing
to let go of? I do have extra time on my hands now,
and have always loved building model cars.

=====
D.G. 713