Going Cruiseing Tomorrow

Got my drivers door lock in this afternoon. This one took 5 min. the pass. side too 3/4 of an hour yesterday to line up the rod and lock it in. For those of you who have ever done that you know what a pain it is. I also put a new thremostat in and some fresh antifreeze and have the urge to take it for a drive tomorrow since it hasen't moved in 3 weeks as of yesterday. I also need to check out if the charging system is working properly. God I hate them Motorola alternators. Later!!
"Doc"