Re: 75 Gremlin Brake Job

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip. I'll ask him tonite. Unfortunately
> I think this heat core will need to wait a little
> longer. By the way to anyone looking for battery
> trays, I had some offers a few weeks ago from people
> and I didn't act on them because I was looking for a
> better price/I was cheap because I'm broke(and
> honest). One was for I think $30 shipped and another
> $40 sandpblasted and I THINK primered for $40
> shipped.. let me know I will send you their email
> addresses. Also, if anyone hits the yards sometime
> soon, and come across some blue seatbelts in good
> condition to fit a 76 Gremlin, PLEASE let me know as I
> am in dire need. I think its got to be the hardest
> Gremlin part to find. Also if anyone is looking to do
> a 6 to 8 upgrade in a Gremlin I have a source for new
> "close to original" crossmember and bracket/mount kit
> for $300 or $200 if you send in your 6 cyl member.
> They come nicely painted and all new.. they say close
> to original so they aren't sued for copying. All you
> have to do is ask. Later. -Dave
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

The new heater cotrol valves are all plastic not like the metal/plastic original one's that rot away. They do not look the same as an original so they are not for a resto., but work just fine for a driver. I have had one in my other Hornet for 4-5 years now. Would that be Gavins or Galvins Rambler that sells the V8 crossmembers?
"Doc"