Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 75 Gremlin Brake Job

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 75 Gremlin Brake Job

Thanks for the tip. I'll ask him tonite. Unfortunately
I think this heat core will need to wait a little
longer. By the way to anyone looking for battery
trays, I had some offers a few weeks ago from people
and I didn't act on them because I was looking for a
better price/I was cheap because I'm broke(and
honest). One was for I think $30 shipped and another
$40 sandpblasted and I THINK primered for $40
shipped.. let me know I will send you their email
addresses. Also, if anyone hits the yards sometime
soon, and come across some blue seatbelts in good
condition to fit a 76 Gremlin, PLEASE let me know as I
am in dire need. I think its got to be the hardest
Gremlin part to find. Also if anyone is looking to do
a 6 to 8 upgrade in a Gremlin I have a source for new
"close to original" crossmember and bracket/mount kit
for $300 or $200 if you send in your 6 cyl member.
They come nicely painted and all new.. they say close
to original so they aren't sued for copying. All you
have to do is ask. Later. -Dave

=====
D.G. 713