Re: DEPRESSION!!!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello All.
> Anyone else out there ever get depressed when it comes to the
> progress on your Gremlin? I was supposed to have my Block and crank
> to the machine shop already, but unseen circumstances has kept me
> away and after several months of being able to do nadda to the
> Gremlin, Im depressed!
> Its getting cold and I have no garage, so its about to late to start
> on anything. Anyway, just wondered if any other barely over poverty
> income people ever get depressed on there progress? Cya, Rod

Where are you Rod? I am right outside of N.Y. City and it is getting cold here too. I have the same situation, no garage to work on my new Hornet that I bought last month. Since my friend sold his shop in Nov. of 2002 I have had to work on my cars and my son's in the street. To Bad I didn't get the new Hornet a few months sooner I could have made my repairs and driven it to the Ct. AMO Show and saved me the price of a rental car for the weekend. But such is life. Pretty soon the only AMC work I will be doing when winter really comes is working on my AMC models and makeing all new interior panels for the new Hornet. I am disabled so I can allot as much time to whatever I want to do health problems permitting.
"Doc"