Re: DEPRESSION!!!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/11/17 Mon PM 07:38:45 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] DEPRESSION!!!!!
> >
> > I'm selling everything i own for some damn roller rockers the only silver lining when it gets cold here in south fl. is that its finally nice enough to work on your car no bugs or jungle heat. anyone else have news on their gremlins,hornets concords or spirits?
> Bart

I am lucky enought to have just bought a 74 Hornet Hatchback that is a rust free Florida car that came to N.Y. 8 years ago. I have been trying to buy this car for 6 years and got screwed out of it 4 years ago by the guy I bought it from. The body is rust free but does have it's share of dings and minor dents. The problem is the last owner did nothing but run the car into the ground for 4 years, includeing destroying the interior. I only paid 500$ for this car which I thought was a steal, but it is nickle and dimeing me to death and on a SS disibiity income it makes it hard. So far I have installed a new heater core, installed a rebilt alternator, replaced all the belts and hoses and heater control valve, installed a new battery and all new cables. I just made a new batttery hold down which I will install today and some ground cables I made to ground the batttery to the body and the engine to the body. I also did a complete tune up and have some vacume lines to replace and some new metal fuel & vacume lines to make. I also put 2 new tires on it, but it really needs 2 more when I can afford it. Since I have a garage full of Hornet parts I have all the other little AMC parts to make the other minor repairs it needed like heater control cable and door latch and handle. On a plus side the A/C with the R-12 works just fine.Oh I still have and drive my other 74 Hornet I bought new, this Feb. will be 30 years I have that one.
"Doc"