DEPRESSION!!!!!

Hello All.
Anyone else out there ever get depressed when it comes to the
progress on your Gremlin? I was supposed to have my Block and crank
to the machine shop already, but unseen circumstances has kept me
away and after several months of being able to do nadda to the
Gremlin, Im depressed!
Its getting cold and I have no garage, so its about to late to start
on anything. Anyway, just wondered if any other barely over poverty
income people ever get depressed on there progress? Cya, Rod