Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh Mansmiths 73 Grem for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh Mansmiths 73 Grem for sale

haha depends on where upstate.. could be like 8 hours
away.. but since i am starting to look for PC parts
again, that means i wont have the money for it! :(
wrong damn time too.. well wouldnt have a place to
put it anyway.. BUT. i would do a quick fix on the
current PC and buy the car if i can work out a place
to put it and the car is a true deal. sounds like it
is. -Dave

--- GREMREAPER360@xxxx wrote:
> Standard Time,
> formula421@xxxx writes:
> Hi Guys,
> Selling my '73 Gremlin Project/Parts Car. Rebuilt
> 304 V8 (setup from sitting)
> Edelbrock R4B Intake with Holley 4bbl 3spd floor
> shift, traction bars.
> Complete less lft front door and fender. Needs
> Bodywork. Rear hatch was broken
> during last windstorm. Have pics. Car is located in
> upstate NY. $400 0b0
> Thanks!
> Josh Mansmith
> "head falls onto desk crying"why couldn't you be in
> Fl.i woulda been at your
> house with a truck and trailer and the money in a
> heart beat man thats a deal
> :( can i have pics?Oh theres a kid on here whos
> been looking for a V8 gremlin
> dave from Conneticut there ya go man NY aint that
> far from you
> Bart

=====
D.G. 713