" Greased Gremlin" trademark by Mattel available... :>D

" Greased Gremlin" trademark by Mattel available... :>D

 Just thought I'd mention this, as there IS a Greased Gremlin email
ID on this list...heh heh! I was searching the Trademark website for
expired AMC trademarks, and found that Mattel has let lapse the
Greased Gremlin name ( of dirt track car Hot Wheels fame ). So, if
you wanna pay The Man $320 + to register that as your personal
trademark, it is available! Pretty cool to find that out. :)

Jerry Casper