Re: [BaadAssGremlins] " Greased Gremlin" trademark by Mattel available..

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] " Greased Gremlin" trademark by Mattel available... :>D

In a message dated 11/2/03 6:00:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, gremlingts@xxxx writes:
Just thought I'd mention this, as there IS aGreased Gremlin email
ID on this list...heh heh! I was searching the Trademark website for
expired AMC trademarks, and found that Mattel has let lapse the
Greased Gremlin name ( of dirt track car Hot Wheels fame ). So, if
you wanna pay The Man $320 + to register that as your personal
trademark, it is available! Pretty cool to find that out. :)

Jerry Casper
Jerry,thats my yahoo i.d
Bart