I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

just to make you even sicker Bart, both hornets are sc360 cars. I
would love to do an amc motor just can't find anything for them.
does anyone make a roller cam that is not insane, or how about
aluminum heads, gear drives, good forged pistons that a poor bastard
can afford? if you can help please let me know and save these rare
cars from the butcher. lol any help is appreciated