Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I am here and am the one who wants the chevy lol

In a message dated 10/25/03 7:18:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, scottco73@xxxx writes:
just to make you even sicker Bart, both hornets are sc360 cars.  I
would love to do an amc motor just can't find anything for them.
does anyone make a roller cam that is not insane, or how about
aluminum heads, gear drives, good forged pistons  that a poor bastard
can afford?  if you can help please let meknow and save these rare
cars from the butcher.  lol  any help is appreciated
Hi welcome to the group and are you serious??both are SC/Hornets??OMG HS,got any pics?so now i'm begging please PLEEZE consider an AMC motor eventhe guys with chevy motors in their AMCs would agree LOL thats like dropping a 302 ford in a legit Hemi 'Cuda.I know a guy in Beckley West Virginia who is The main guy for building wild AMC motors ,his name is Herman Lewis,he makes his own AMC alum heads,and intakes and makes a trick oil pan set up and does several other wild things,my friend is in the 9s running a Herman Lewis prepped 401 AMC with his 74 Gremlin anyway Herman canbe reached at (304)253-6493 also if your looking for a good AMC club go towww.namdra.org it is geared mainly towards people who race or modify thier AMCs regardless of what kind of racing it is and again welcome to the group
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Mod."BaadAssGremlins"