I feel dirty...oooh man i feel icky all over

I feel dirty...oooh man i feel icky all over

Well i can't believe it but i did it ,i asked a guy who wants to drop a 400 chev in his Hornet to join our BaadAssGremlins group,yeah i suggestedhe go AMC buut i also said if hes set on a chev that theres a few on here who might could help him in his"swap'...oh man am i lightheaded but i did it i faced it like a Marine...ok i gotta lay down LOL
Bart