Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello All. Whats been up??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello All. Whats been up??

Hey Rod,good hearing from ya man,those goodies yer gettin for Xmas aresome trick looking pieces you lucky dawg,as for my gremlin i scored a T10 bellshoung and a set of 1.6 roller rockers finally me and my friend Todd who has a Herman Lewis prepped 401 74 Gremlin are getting the insdie of my car painted and the 4 point cage buzzed in after that were gonna finsih the body work an i'm gonna get one of the  150$ macco jobs squirted on then...i can FINALLY start putting my car back together
Bart