Hello All. Whats been up??

Hey All.
Just wondering if anyone has done anything new to ther Gremlins? Im
going to my friends new house and garage with mine in about 1-2
weeks and were adjusting the rear end, 4 link setup. Were also
cutting some unneeded sheetmetal and putting on the new front disc
brake conversion that I bought, so I can stop it without killing
myself.
I know its not AMC, but the sbc block is going to the machine shop
within the month also. The steel crank is going along for a
polishing or turning to.
I posted some new pics in the photo section to. Look in the
Hemmigremmie files. Theres one of my good looking self also.
Check out these links to see what my Ma is getting me for Christmas.
Let me know what ya think. Rod

ViewItem&rd=1&category=50452&item=2438514890

ViewItem&rd=1&category=46098&item=2438673131

http://i16.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/d0/43/5f_1.JPG