Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

In a message dated 10/22/03 3:58:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxx writes:
Rod, Bart's bark isworse than his bite. Good to hear from you again. I've almost got my old SBC runnin in that Gremmie I picked up last year in Michigan. Keep AMC'n it with any engine.      Gary ' The Mix'
Gary,Rod and I are homies so i rag him only fer fun LOL:)
Bart