Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

Hey Jerry, I was recently looking at a 6cyl Gremlin in
NJ but I think it's gonna fall through because of too
much rot in the door jams(probably the only thing
wrong with it, but a little on the difficult side to
fix) so would you sell one of your cars? I am looking
to turn one into a V8 for a daily driver / moderate
strip car. I'm a bit north, in Connecticut. Thanks.
-Dave

PS: list ur cars :)

=====
D.G. 713