Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

 Ok, I was searching on Yahoo for more groups to join so I can
become even more firmly attached to my computer chair, rather than go
out and work on all my Gremlin 6-cylinder cars. LOL. I guess Bart
will be beating me up to make a V-8 outta one o' dem Grems. Ok, Bart,
ok, I WILL! I just got the V-8 crossmember yesterday at our annual
show in Maryland, complete with good used rubber pads and the correct
steel brackets. It's been bead blasted, painted, and looks good
enough for a show car. Too bad I don't have one! Now, all I gotta do
is figure out which Grem becomes the hot rod! Should I put it in
my '71 project sunroof Gremlin, which needs alot anyway? or one of my
other more mundane Gremlins? Decisions, decisions. Well, I have
awhile to decide. Time isn't pressing.
For those of you who DON'T know me from any of the other lists, my
name is Jerry Casper, 43, married a year + , own 8 Gremlins, 18 AMCs
total, and I live in northern Virginia. Hope to meet some of you
eventually. Well, that's enough for this time, I'll await Bart's
greeting with interest. If he doesn't kick me off the list for NOT
owning a V-8 Gremlin! LOL. Later, guys ( and gals? any here? )

Jerry