Re: Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

Re: Hi, all, welcome the "newest" member to BAG...me!

Hey Jerry.
Havent seen ya in a while(or talked with ya) I was
Chevetteroadwarrior in your club, but after a few altercations cause
I own a sbc powered Gremlin, I dropped out to lessen your troubles.
Anyway, glad to hear from ya again. Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry" <gremlingts@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ok, I was searching on Yahoo for more groups to join so I can
> become even more firmly attached to my computer chair, rather than
go
> out and work on all my Gremlin 6-cylinder cars. LOL. I guess Bart
> will be beating me up to make a V-8 outta one o' dem Grems. Ok,
Bart,
> ok, I WILL! I just got the V-8 crossmember yesterday at our annual
> show in Maryland, complete with good used rubber pads and the
correct
> steel brackets. It's been bead blasted, painted, and looks good
> enough for a show car. Too bad I don't have one! Now, all I gotta
do
> is figure out which Grem becomes the hot rod! Should I put it in
> my '71 project sunroof Gremlin, which needs alot anyway? or one of
my
> other more mundane Gremlins? Decisions, decisions. Well, I have
> awhile to decide. Time isn't pressing.
> For those of you who DON'T know me from any of the other lists,
my
> name is Jerry Casper, 43, married a year + , own 8 Gremlins, 18
AMCs