Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC in the future?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC in the future?

Anybody ever notice how many AMCs show up in the first
10 minutes of "Back to the future" let alone the whole
movie? In the first 10 mins, I noticed at LEAST 2
AMCs, it looked like a Gremlin but the camera then
pulled away, there is also possibly a hornet in there
but hard to tell with the sun glaring at the camera,
and then there is definately a nice shot of an eagle
that belongs to Fox's girlfriend's dad in the movie.
If its not an eagle shoot me but im willing to bet
nothing that it is.

Oh, and since the title is future AMCs(referring to
the movie back to the future, but it could mean the
future of AMCs had they not been bought up) I wonder
what a 2004 AMC would look like.. I feel like talking
to the Dodge execs and telling them to start making
parts for AMCs as they can benefit from the money, and
to start making more AMCs as they will also get more
money.. they seem to be after money afterall.

=====
D.G. 713