Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New member from Calgary AB Canada

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New member from Calgary AB Canada

In a message dated 10/16/03 11:20:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mukmow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
No Gremlin in the stable YET! but have a 77 Hornet AMX

right now it's a 258 4 sp with the peg leg 253 rear gear. I'll be
putting the beast to rest for the winter soon and have plans on
pulling the 258 and replacing it with a 360. Also have a 308 rear end
laying around so that will be dropped in. I just hope the sr-4 4 sp
will hold up to the 360 for a summer as I look for a T-5 out for a 5.0

I'll post pics soon.

Good to be here and I'm sure I'll need lots of help with the
transplant.

MM
Hi welcome aboard ,tho it says BaadAssGremlins all Hornets,Concords & Spirits are welcome since thier related to the Gremlin,please feel freeto post pics of your Hornet AMX
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"