Re: [BaadAssGremlins] welcome new members

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] welcome new members

I seem to be having troble replying to posts so I started a new one

Gary AKA themixtoo. I have a color wiring diagram from the 77 factory
service manual. Not sure if this will help with the wiring confusion
but if you want I can take some pics and post for you.

Let me know.

MM