RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The verdict is in.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The verdict is in.

Rod here is a run down of my car.

.030 over 350
.125 dome forged pistons (KB I think)
Eagle "I" beam rods
Forged crank
Bowtie Aluminum heads with 2.08 intake and 1.60 Exhaust valves
Ultradyne solid roller cam .638 lift (cam was a custom cut, and the cam card has been lost) the duration is high, but I unfortunately do not remember the numbers. The lobe separation is 110 degrees
Crane solid roller lifters
Comp cams pushrods
Harland sharp 1.5 roller rockers with poly locks and stud girdles (7/16" studs)
Edelbrock Victor Jr.
Holley 750 DP
Heads and intake are port matched.
Tranny is a Turbo 350 using a 3000 stall
GM 10 bolt rear with an Auburn posi and 3.73 gears and use slapper bars for traction aid.
I run a 295/50/15 radial and really need a cheater slick to hook up. I am admittedly not a Chevy guy per say, but I love the car as it sits and would not changeit. I am not an AMC guy either, nor am I a Mopar guy, so what does that leave? I truthfully like all makes and models (except Pacers).

Why are you set on the Glide? If there is one thing I could change about the car right now, I would do a 700r4 running a 3000 lock up converter and just switch the lock up on when I was in 4th cruising down the highway.

Power for me comes on about 3000 and it will wind to 7500, the rev limiter is set lower to conserve the motor though. The car is just stupid fun on the street, of course running Flowmaster 2 chambers attracts a bunch of attention, some good, some bad.

Chris