Re: The verdict is in.

--->
> My gremmy has a SBC as well. I do not know the lift or actual
duration
> (@.050 lift) of the Comp cam, but I will tell you I drive my solid
roller
> Ultradyne cam on the street, I forget the duration numbers but my
lift is
> .638". I run a 3000rpm converter. It is pretty radical I will
admit, but I
> love every second of my "street" car.
>
> Chris

Hey Chris.
Id like to see some pics as well. Can you find the numbers for the
duration on your cam? The Magnum cam Im talking bout is 525 X 305,
And the rpm range is like 3-3500-7500 or so. But a lot of people are
telling me its way to much? I think with the Car only weighing
around 2700 or so with me in it, that it would be better to loose
some low end, but im not sure. In one breath Im told to run Dart
Heads or Comparible and a Victor Jr intake, but then Im told to run
the smaller 280 or 292 cam???? Im using a 2 speed glide with around
a 3000-3500 stall. Any more Ideas from anyone?
P.S. Bart. If you werent so big Id fly to Florida and Whammm!!! Lol.
Just teasin. At least you like me now. Rod