Re: [BaadAssGremlins] welcome new members

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] welcome new members

Bart, I know you put a V8 in a 6cyl car. How much modification did you have to do to the wire harness? This 6cyl Gremmie I got from Michigan last year has been butchered (thewire harness) up pretty good. I've noticed a pink wire  that looks like it goes to the + side of the coil along with a yellow wire. My other Gremmie, (the Mix), has two yellow wires going to the + side of the coil. I have the factory wire diagram for all 1970-1974 Gremlins and Hornets, but it's not very clear.   Your help would sure be appreciated.   THANKS,  GARY 'THE MIX'