Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The verdict is in.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The verdict is in.

In a message dated 10/13/03 10:16:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:
Will a comp cam 305 grind be ok for street cruising?
Rod thats what i have in my 360 now it should be ok for my set up but due to the superiority of the AMC V8 over the Chevy LOL just kiddin just kiddin i HAAD to throw that in there >:)naww if you daily drive it the 305is a bit much buut if your gonna weekend her or take it to the strip then a 305 cam should be ok for cruising
Bart