Re: [BaadAssGremlins] welcome new members

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] welcome new members

Thanks for the reply! I will get my project pics loaded and posted this week hopefully...you guys might not like them so much since I am putting a Non-AMC engine in this one....Are you the same "Bart" from AMC forum??
MPK

GREMREAPER360@xxxx wrote:
Welcome aboard new members,please feel free to post pics and info about your Gremlin,Hornet,Concord or Spirit  and congrats  guys we have over 30 members.
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Mod."BaadAssGremlins"