Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need parts...

Hey if u can email me personally Bart that would be
cool to avoid spamming these peoples' inboxes :) I
havent really decided, im exploring my options.. i
kinda wanna here what you guys think would be the best
setup for the buck i guess.. for street/strip
application(i dunno, maybe 11.5 to 12.7 second car
would be nice) I found someone selling model 20 posi
rears, might go for one of those if i have the money,
otherwise im again just exploring options. i dont even
have the car yet, just the engine. also Bar i have AOL
IM if u wanna use that if at all possible.. GrEmLiN
X7689 -- and I am a descendant of the pres. U. S.
Grant and DAMN PROUD of it! Go USA! Go AMC!

--- GREMREAPER360@xxxx wrote:
> Hi,Eddies cool he prob really has a customer named
> G.Cleveland but anyway
> the heads you really want are 70-73 types they all
> had factory skrew in
> studs,now if you can find the the 70 and early 71
> heads only on the 70 360,390 and
> early 71 360,and 401 their called "319"heads due the
> cating no.s on th e heads
> they are 52 cc's and are hi comp heads so they will
> beef up lest say a stock 8
> to 1 comp AMC V8 to a 9 to 1.Edelbrokc has a new air
> ap intake for AMC V8s that
> is better than the Performer and would be great for
> street/strip applications
> as the Torker"which i have on my 360 is really for
> drag racing also the
> Edelbrock R4B intake is good but it is "1970's tech
> plus their hard to find and
> unless your willing to shell out over a grand for
> the Edelbrock Ultra Ram 11
> tunnel ram intake or the Edelbrock crossram ALso
> Offenhoeser makes a street dual
> carbed intake as well a dual plane kinda like the
> Edelbrock performer.Your best
> bet is the new Air Gap by Edelbrock thet should give
> you the best of both
> worlds ,now a carb depends on how big of a cam you
> want tio go with,what trans
> and rear do you plan on using?give me that info and
> i can better help you in
> those questions i hope i helped you out somewhat
> regards
> Bart Mangrum

=====
D.G. 713