Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need parts...

Thanks for the history lesson, I knew who he was. I
also know that it was a name used in a movie and that
name came to me from the movie before a president..
odd huh?

=====
D.G. 713