Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need parts...

Hi,Eddies cool he prob really has a customer named G.Cleveland  but anyway the heads you really want are 70-73 types they all had factory skrew in studs,now if you can find the the 70 and early 71 heads only on the 70 360,390 and early 71 360,and 401 their called "319"heads due the cating no.s on th e heads they are 52 cc's and are hi comp heads so they will beefup lest say a stock 8 to 1 comp AMC V8 to a 9 to 1.Edelbrokc has a new airap intake for AMC V8s that is better than the Performer and would be greatfor street/strip applications as the Torker"which i have on my 360 is really for drag racing also the Edelbrock R4B intake is good but it is "1970's tech plus their hard to find and unless your willing to shell out over a grand for the Edelbrock Ultra Ram 11 tunnel ram intake or the Edelbrock crossram ALso Offenhoeser makes a street dual carbed intake as well a dual planekinda like the Edelbrock performer.Your best bet is the new Air Gap by Edelbrock thet should give you the best of both worlds ,now a carb depends on how big of a cam you want tio go with,what trans and rear do you plan on using?give me that info and i can better help you in those  questions i hope i helped you out somewhat
regards
Bart Mangrum