Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

The car show was in Louisville, Ky. It is an annual event sponsored by the
Louisville Street Rods club. I went back today there was a 64 Rambler a Javelin
and a real nice black AMX. Did meet a guy who said he is fixing up a 72
Gremlin and hoped to have it in next year show. We will see. They had the awards
today. Of course I won what I expected. Nothing. Oh well I don't go to win
prizes. That is why I stay away from the ones that charge admission but this
one is different because it is so large They announced the official number and
it was 1545 cars. Quite a show