Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

In a message dated 9/28/03 9:37:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Plumpy72@xxxx writes:

What is everybody else doing with their's?

Rick Sipole

Well,i went to a big Mopar show and Drag thing at Moroso Motorsports park in WPB Fl. a few weeks ago and my friend ran his gremlin in the sizzling temps he ran a consistant 9.70's all motor,i will have pics soon,and as for mine i scored some flowmasters off ebay for it.thats my news update :)
Bart