Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

Was curious about the car show you took the Gremlin to. It was a nice size event but you didn't mention where it was. It seems to be the norm for AMC's to be scarce at any event.

Last November I rode from southeast Texas to Daytona to attend the Turkey Run. I couldn't begin to guess how many vehicles were there but I only saw one Gremlin. It made my motorcycle trip worth while. Someday when mine is finished, I'll hit as many gatherings as possible.

I've have made some progress on my '72. Most recently, I finished piecing together a rear spoiler. Since I chopped the top, the "factory" spoiler wasn't long enough. I ended up using two separate spoilers to make one. I only had to make one weld in the middle. I turned out great and it gives the Gremlin a nice look.

What is everybody else doing with their's?

Rick Sipole