New car price stickers

Want to think Eddie for posting the new car stickers on his web site. I don't
have access to a typewriter so I took one from 69 that was all white. Typed
all the information into my word processor and cut it out pasted it on the
sticker and made a copy of it. I then wadded it up to make it look old and taped
in on the window of my Gremlin. Got lots of compliments that I still had the
sticker from when it was new. I guess I should have told them what I did
especially since it was from a 69 AMC and it was on a 78 Gremlin but what the hell.
With 1500 cars at the show and my Gremlin being the only AMC car there I don'
t think there was person at the show that knew the difference. Thanks again
Eddie.