Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New car price stickers

I can relate to the "next year" syndrome. I go to a lot of car shows (my first was at the Albert Holcomb Civic Center in downtown Houston in 1975) and I always say maybe next year.

Be careful if you go to a car show to win though. It could get very expensive. Trust me, I know. I was once a member of ISCA (International Show Car Association) and showed a 1937 Harley Davidson. Just go as a participant andenjoy yourself. I'm not building my Gremlin as a "show car" but I plan to show it off every chance I get. Isn't that the purpose?

The car show in Louisville must have been great. I've been to a couple thatwere about the size. You can get a lot of idea for things to do on your own car. The out door shows are my favorite. You can get a much closer look and see or hear them run.