AMC Links & 73 window sticker

Not sure how well thi swill show up here, but this is a 1973 Gremlin window
sticker. I have several window stickers already loaded on my website and
hope to eventually have all of them from 66-80 on there one day, not a easy
task to do, only 66-67 and 68-70 are up right now if you wish to print one
off it is free. Will be adding options and accessories prices for 68-74 AMX
too at a later date.

Also, I screwed up my website front page the other day when doing
maintainence so the "links" button is gone, and the buttons lines are
screwed up too, hope to have this fixed soon. In the meantime, some of you
who appreciate AMC, even Gremlins and other models will like to check out
the many links on my website:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyLinks.htm

Be sure to check out some of the Mexican VAM built vehicles on the bottom,
remember the Spirit replaced the Gremlin in AMC's production in 1979....
but only in Mexico would you see the Lerma, a four door Spirit. I think
those would have sold really well in the US! And sure wished AMC would have
sent those Mexican 282-big sixes over here also! You can go into any Auto
Zone in Houston and buy parts for the Mexican Big Six. Everyone have a good
weekend, I will be offline as there is a tropical storm coming in this
weekend, so much for the bar b que!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com