Hurst Gremlin Rescue

Here is a Hurst Gremlin Rescue Vehicle for the Gremlin photo files, someone
go put it on there, I don't know how. Two of these vehicles still exist and
were emergency vehicles; don't quote me on this but I think that they were
used at Riverside in CA at the track. The paint alone is good enough to
cause some wrecks so it can get down to business! Looks like a escaped
construction barrel.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com