Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart's New Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart's New Gremlin

I thought those were go carts?back in 89 when i lived up in north Fl. the shriners had a FLEET of Gremlin go carts i thought that was the neatset thing i ever seen and wanted one soo bad buut i guess i'll havta contend with my 1/1 scale Gremlin LOL
Bart