Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Current Pics posted today of my Lil Orange Bastard

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Current Pics posted today of my Lil Orange Bastard..

In a message dated 7/21/03 11:48:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, petriew@xxxx writes:

So.. I'm still toying with putting on "General Lee" stickers.. what
do you all think?
PS: My friend works for a vinyl striping place and I can get stripe
kits (even custom ones) for any car for the COST OF THE VINYL, heheh,
lucky me, eh?

Hey Kel,i say go for the Gen Lee stickers you already have the rims and i think it would look trick :)
Bart