Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Current Pics posted today of my Lil Orange Bastard

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Current Pics posted today of my Lil Orange Bastard..

I just looked at the pics and man Kel what ya wax that baby?its all clean and shiny i seen ya got one of those chrome rear dif.covers off ebay too eh i can't wait to bolt mine one
Bart