Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Its Here!

In a message dated 6/19/03 9:46:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

I also ran into some charging
problems. It didnt start up once, so I had to get a jump. It fired
right up, so I took off the battery cable and it started to die, so
I figure alternator. Well I had it checked and its fine. I bought
another to try, but it did the same thing. Now its a 94 amp with
internal regulator, but still has the inner fender mounted starter
selonoid with all the wires. Could that be bad ans effect the
charging or does that actually have anything to do with it? It
worked fine for over a year, so I know it was initially hookedup
right. Does the old(if you pull the cable and it dies theory) still
stand true?
Anyway, I'll post some pics by Saturday if the rain holds out. Cya,
Rod

Rod you sure you have everything hooked up right?i see your still using theford type solenoid,is it different than the GM type batt,alt.charging setup?i plan on using a GM one wire type alt. when i'm finished with my grem.I hope you get some pics this weekend cuz i'm sure we all wanna see pics of your gremlin :)
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)