Re: Its Here!

I still have the solenoid, but it was hooked up by a friend a couple
years ago and it worked fine. He rewired it somehow to work with
this setup, so its gotta be something else gone bad. Im gonna switch
the solonoid today and see if it helps. Pics by 2day or 2morrow. Rod

---> Rod you sure you have everything hooked up right?i see your
still using the
> ford type solenoid,is it different than the GM type
batt,alt.charging setup?i