[no subject]

Bart I am not sure what the rims are called they are chrome around
the outside and grey in the center. I will try to get some pics of
Daves Spirit and the grem with its extras. He only drives it at the
strip. He would have to make some changes to street it. That is why
he sold me his street tires. I also got a set of used headers from
him for $10.00. I figured its a start, I can spend more when the
time is right. I can make due for now. Good to see some activity on
this group again,( until the summer rush is on and we are all
sitting by the grill.) Thats all for now. Mark