Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fathers Day

In a message dated 6/16/03 10:34:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KNSREP@xxxx writes:

I picked up some
wheels and tires from a guy in town that races a 79 spirit with a
401. I paid $200.00 for the set. I put the tires on the car and that
made it look sharp. I will post some pics when I can

Mark what kinda rims did you get?and i'm glad yer floors are rust free,minewere too thankfully and my grem only had a few rusted areas and they were real small.please post them pics soon i wanna see what yer grem looks like with them new rims,also you have any pics of yer buddies 401 spirit?
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)