Fathers Day

Well Fathers day was great. Took the whole day and worked on the
grem. Took the front bench seat out, the red carpet, and looked at
the floors. Wow Wow Wow the floors were rust free. I have never seen
floors so rust free in my life. I was preasently surprised. I
thought for sure there would be some rust , not one spot. Once the
bench was out the buckets went in. They are great. I also removed
the front bumper. The old one had some minor damage. I straightened
out the mounting brackets and installed a better bumper. The old
grill was also damaged so I removed the pieces. Lookin for A 70 - 73
grill if someone has one. After all that was done I picked up some
wheels and tires from a guy in town that races a 79 spirit with a
401. I paid $200.00 for the set. I put the tires on the car and that
made it look sharp. I will post some pics when I can.That was the
end of my fathers day. After that the kids came over we celebrated
together. All in all a great day.Hope it was well with all the other
fathers out there. Mark