my gremlin added to pics.

Added my gem to pics. I think it looks out of place alonside other
primo units, but...

It was a 1975 X with 304 automatic. Came with race 727 and 3500
stall, but I will try a 4 speed first. Also has 6 point roll bar and
fiberglass fenders. No motor currently, but have a wagoneer with 401
when I get in a swapping mood. Car is rustfree and interior very good.
I would have sent interior pic, but a friend sold me all I could take
off another gremlin for $50 and I put most of it inside the car.
Kind of a long story, but best part about it was it's price.
FREE!!! lol.