new amc forum fuxored?

I've been away for a few days. Is anyone else having trouble getting
into Fran's new Forum? If so, how long has it been down?

Damn, I need a serious cash injection to get poor little Gremmie
outdoors. Poor little bugger hasn't seen road yet.

Not much left to do:

Add exhaust pipes/mufflers
front disc conversion (cash needed cuz my rotors are crap)
wiring
splice fuel line
replace tranny cooling lines
fluids

On the topic of fluids, my rear leaked all over the floor (yes I know
I'm open to rude comments here)
What is the best way to keep that stupid cork gasket in place while I
tighten down my (chrome) diff cover? I used that blue gasket shit,
but obviously it didn't hold well enough. Any suggestions? $20
worth of gear oil lubing up my garage floor, grrr

Anywayz..
Mail back.