Re: Front suspension question?

are you doing this to beef up your
front end for the arrival of a Hemi?

Well....... Kinda sorta. I need to help get the front end to not feel
like an anvil for the (I wont say it) engine I have now....., but
overall Im beefing it up for the arrival of the future Hemi! House
buying is slowing me up, but it WILL happen. I just have to live with
brand X for a while till I get the funds rolling. Rod
p.s I found a complete disc brake setup for 125 bucks! Its getting
closer.